We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer with information design experience (3+ years), and the ability to evaluate, understand and engage with scientific content - both the natural sciences and medical content - and interpret information in adherence with established identity standards, as well as adapting those standards for new applications.
Our projects include a broad range of media: graphic and information design, packaging, environmental design, interactive design.
To be considered for this position:
- 3+ years of experience working on both print and digital projects. Environmental design is a plus.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design/Marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint (and all Microsoft programs).
- Knowledge of HTML
- Flash knowledge is a plus
- Work as part of a team (includes designers and client) with strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and compatible design aesthetic
- Excellent Typography skills
- Willing to participate in a fast-paced deadline driven environment when necessary.
Ability to work on-site in Chelsea, New York City. Full time and freelance will be considered.
Please include work samples (links if available) with your email.