Posted: August 6, 2014
Donovan/Green is seeking a talented information designer with 5+ years of experience with technical and/or scientific material.
We are an established, award-winning firm, led by recognized design innovators. Our design aesthetic is systems-based, clean and sophisticated. Our clients are highly intelligent and value design as a necessary ingredient for their success. Our relationships, as a result of our clients’ expectations, demand thoughtful engagement as their design partners.
Our projects draw upon a broad range of media: print and digital, environmental and interactive design, and leading video projects with outside resources.
To be considered for the position of information designer, you must be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to evaluate, understand and translate complex content into effective, audience-focused materials
- An aptitude and sincere appreciation for precision in your work
- Experience working with identity standards and expanding those standards to accommodate new applications
- A proven track record of working with clients to develop their content
- 5+ years of relevant design and content development experience (Environmental design is a plus)
- BA or BFA in a design field
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, and familiarity with all Microsoft programs (Knowledge of HTML and other Adobe Creative Cloud programs is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and a compatible design aesthetic
- Willingness to participate in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
We are located in Chelsea, New York City, and this position is for a full-time, onsite designer.
Please include your salary requirements and work samples (links if available) with your submission.